- “Sorting Science Fact from Science Fiction,” withC. Alex Young Associate Director, Science in the Heliophysics Science Division at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center. Kojo Nnamdi show.
- Author Q&A Tethered by Letters
- Acolytes and the Grotesque
- Speculative Fiction discussion with Bryan Thao Worra, Speculate!
- Reforming the Biblical Narrative
- Christianity and the Grotesque
- Interview at Bop Dead City
- SF Signal at 2014 Worldcon
- Virtual Memories Podcast (my segment starts at 1:14)
- Interview at Westword about my flash piece “The Four Horsemen,” which was presented as a work on paper
Reviews of my work
- Octavia Cade’s review of The Acolyte in Strange Horizons
- John H. Steven’s Review of The Acolyte
- “Stunning imagery in this almost sinister tale, the kind you read then read again,” 101 Word Story‘s Flash Fiction Sunday Edition on “My Daughter’s Eyes”
- “A surreal journey into the dark heart of memory and self-awareness.” Lois Tilton’s review of “Merea” in Locus. One of her recommended reads for 2012.
- “Each line of the poem reflects on the loss of a lover; the lines masterfully intersect to create the same chaos with the moment of longing for something you no longer possess.” New Pages review of “The Forgetting”
- “What the Father Would Have Said” was one of TowerBabel Review‘s online picks for August
- “A mythic world of terror and beauty, conjured in poetic prose.” Huffington Post on Elementari Rising